Rylan the Photographer

Ry has been quite interested in taking photos and making videos, he actually got some decent ones of Maddy (but let me tell you there were pictures of her bum, my foot, the floor, and the clear blue sky in there too) Maddy's hair has some natural curl/wave to it so I wanted to see what would happen if I put curlers in her hair! Wow, curls galore, and she didn't even try to take them out and she took a nap in them! I got a before shot, however we were so busy to get to church that I didn't take a after shot, but Rylan's pictures above with the flower in her hair is what she looked like um like 5 hours later :)


Why is it that my kids think that dinner time is the perfect time to not eat, and be silly instead! Maddy is such a character! She gets very excited and makes the cutest surprised face. She also likes to make her brother laugh

We also got a visit from Grammy for a day! She is crazy, she worked a half day on Friday headed out got to Layton at about 10:30 p.m. We played all day Saturday, then she headed home on Sunday about 11 a.m. We sure had fun with her, and we feel special when she makes these comacazze trips for us! Maddy even wanted Grammy to hold her and kept saying, "Hi Grammy!" I am so glad that she is out of that shy stage! It takes her a while to warm up to people, but once she does, there is no stopping her!

Rylan reading to Grammy and Madelyn

I love this picture, ...look at how Maddy adores her!

Grammy brought us a new fun game called Othello. It has circle pieces that are black on one side and white on the other, and the trick is to dominate the board with your color. Rylan is quite good at this and he can make a strategy in his head and whoop his mom and Grammy! Amazing. He hasn't beaten his dad yet though.

My mom and dad also came to visit and stayed for about a week! They went into SL to help their family a couple times. I didn't get any pictures though, Maddy was sick and in a sour mood, but she sure loves her Grandparents. She liked to be picked up from her nap by her grandpa, and when I went to get her after they had left and we were walking down the hall she said, " Graaaannnnnnpa?" in a "where are you?" voice.

Comments

with the curlers fresh out of her hair she looks like she is from Whooville!
I love Maddy's giggles!
Ry is a pretty darn good photographer. :) Maggie and him must get a studio up and running. Maybe something with the name 'In Focus' or ' Frame it'.... lol.
SOOO cute!!! Maddy is just darling and has so much character to her! SO CUTE!!

Popular posts from this blog

Dare Essay winner

Grandpa & Grandma Young Visit

Rylan and the Beginning of Mission Prep