Hello Gorgeous!
Our friends parents were getting a new stove from a friend who was remodeling but it wasn't going to work out in their house sooo we got it...yes for FREE!
Goodbye 1960's old gas stove that was scary to turn on, made loud clunks, and had burnt plastic pieces. Hello new gas stove that is more efficient, cleaner, and safe!
This new stove inspired Scott to tear up our kitchen floor that was coming apart anyway (whoever put it in did not do a good job). Scott has picked out a new floor, but I have yet to see and improve of it. We want to do something with our cupboards, but what? We don't want to spend $6000 on brand new ones, but the ones we have now are pretty bad quality. It isn't even real wood that we can sand down and re-stain. Anyone have any inspirational ideas?
This is what Scott was doing as I was trying to get ready for my retreat. I had some words for me about timing...but when Scott gets inspired there is no stopping him! He also built me some much needed shelves to go in my kitchen, so I am thankful!
Comments