Poopies
For the past couple months Madelyn has expressed when she needs, or is going poo poo, by pointing at her diaper and saying, "poopies." So the other day when she did this I looked in her diaper and there wasn't anything in there yet, I hurried and put her on the toliet, and she did it! For the past three days she has done it twice, but she gets pretty bored up there on that toliet seat. After dinner last night she was telling us she had "poopies" so I hurried and sat her on the toliet, but I think she honestly just had some gas...which hello she is related to Scott soo, could be true!
Well Scott thought it was so funny that I was reading to her that he took a picture, thanks Scott.

Hope this is a start to something great! Keep it up sweet Maddy!
Well Scott thought it was so funny that I was reading to her that he took a picture, thanks Scott.

Hope this is a start to something great! Keep it up sweet Maddy!
Comments