Rylan
Our little 6 year old is a soccer star! He is so cute out there and is a great defensive player! He is a really fast runner and if someone from the opposing team takes off with the ball he is great at stopping them. Offensively he is a bit shy, he told me that he tells his teammates to pass it but they don't listen! He is good at passing the ball to others which I am glad he is not a ball hog. He is number 5.
He stole my camera the other day and took these pictures of himself...
I caught him dressed up as a Jedi and fighting evil:
And last but not least this is a self portrait that he drew of himself at school.

He is doing really well, I met with his teacher and she told me that he is very friendly and kind to others, loves to participate in class, and is right at the level he should be academically! He is starting to read and sound out words, which is very exciting and seeing his face when he realizes he can do it is priceless.
He stole my camera the other day and took these pictures of himself...
I caught him dressed up as a Jedi and fighting evil:
And last but not least this is a self portrait that he drew of himself at school.

He is doing really well, I met with his teacher and she told me that he is very friendly and kind to others, loves to participate in class, and is right at the level he should be academically! He is starting to read and sound out words, which is very exciting and seeing his face when he realizes he can do it is priceless.
Comments