Cousins

Last weekend we were going to go camping with my sister's family, but we found out that in Utah EVERYONE and their dog chooses to do what we want to do, so the sites we wanted to go to were booked...so next time we will have to make reservations in January to get a good camping spot in July. Seriously?!? Instead we "camped out" at our house in Layton. Erica and Rylan slept out in the tent in our back yard and had a blast. Erica read I think about 10 books to Rylan and at 10:15 we had to say...ok guys it is time to sleep now! Madelyn and Benjamin also had fun playing together. Maddy had a bad rash on her tushy so she took a lot of baths and had a lot of no diaper time. Ben joined her for this bath and they had fun splashing and stealing toys from each other.



Those were the only pictures I took the whole time! We also went to the Boutiful rec center and went swimming! It was pretty fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's HERE!

Our new nephew!

I've been picture tagged