Funny Rylan quotes

Rylan is quite the funny kid! He has said some hilarious things lately. Ok the first was when Scott took Rylan to the movies in Scott's 1968 Chevy truck (Scott inherited it from his Grandpa). As they were driving the conversation went like this:
Ry: Dad when I get my license, can I have your green truck?
Scott: Well maybe,why?
Ry: Because girls like boys in trucks.

Then last night Scott was cutting Rylan's hair super short for the summer and he gave him a mowhawk just for fun. Rylan did not like this..he started bawling when he saw it in the mirror. Then he said:
"It looks scary..I don't want to look scary then Lexi won't play with me."

Comments

That is just way tooo funny.

Girls do like boys with trucks :)
Rylan is right about the truck theory! And the theory works both ways. Remember how we always took my truck out on the town? Did you get a picture of Ry and his mohawk? That is too funny---most boys would have not let you cut it off! I have a mohawk in my class right now--he thinks he's pretty tough :) Love the quotes--keep um comin'!
keco said…
Thomas J. told me the other day that Lexi was his girlfriend, so I can see why Rylan is evaluating what he can do to win over her heart.
How funny--the fruit of Doug Hooglands lions--passing on the time honored tradition of torturing their young ones to tears--
OH and Girls do like boys in trucks--it's like scars and tattoos--Just adds to the package deal
Oh my goodness I can't stop laughing!! Kids definitely say the darndest things! Rylan is SOOOO cute and funny!!

Popular posts from this blog

Dare Essay winner

Grandpa & Grandma Young Visit

Rylan and the Beginning of Mission Prep