Faith Like a Child

We have been looking forward to going to Rexburg this weekend for the baptism of our niece Grace. Rylan has been talking about it non-stop for days...then on Wednesday he woke up with an awful sore throat and cough. He couldn't talk all day, so that night when I put him to bed I told him that if he didn't feel better then we couldn't go be with our family that weekend. He was devastated. Then the next morning he woke up and felt MUCH better, I was really amazed. His throat felt better and he didn't have a cough. I asked him, "Rylan, what did you do?" Rylan said, "Mommy, I prayed to Jesus that I might feel better so I could go play with my cousins." This little kid has a lot of faith!

Comments

That's adorable! His parents have done a great job modeling this faith for him :) Way to go Leah!
Andrea Grover said…
Sweet story! Thanks for sharing.

Popular posts from this blog

She's HERE!

Our new nephew!

I've been picture tagged