Happy Valentines Day


Madelyn and I are just hanging out at home. It snowed all morning and there is about a foot of new snow on the ground. Scott and Rylan went to a monster truck show in SLC, yes on Valentines day...I know what you are thinking. It is ok, Scott is taking me out tonight. Our Stake (church community) is having a Valentine's dinner and dance that we are going to tonight! The Olive Garden is even catering it! Yum! We are excited to show off some of our dance moves that we have learned with our dance 101 DVD Scott got me for Christmas. Good thing M'Lynn came to visit us this weekend! Yeah! Our favorite babysitter! We will post pics of the monster truck show and dance later...

Comments

Anonymous said…
cute pictures of Maddy! Now I am sorry that we didn't go to the dance, you didn't say Olive Garden was catering!! WEll I hope you guys had blast showing off your new moves!! I have some pictures I need to send you of Rylan at the monster truck show. It seemed like her REALLY enjoyed, oh, and Paul and Scott were TOTALLY into it!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Dare Essay winner

Grandpa & Grandma Young Visit

Rylan and the Beginning of Mission Prep