Preschool Show

I was uploading pictures and found these that I forgot to post! Rylan had a preschool recital last month. He sang songs, did little finger plays and smiled his goofy smile at me and Maddy as we watched. He loves his preschool, and being able to "perform" for everyone.
Here is a video of him singing his VERY favorite song, we hear this ringing through our house a lot!

Comments

Ry... You ARE the V.I.P. of your family!!


(I'm so glad that Alli doesn't know that song... we'd be hearin' it too!)
lol
I love that the girl in the yellow is picking her nose!!!
Mary Ann said…
I love the candid pic of the girl with her finger up her nose! At least it wasn't Ry. We miss you guys! Seriously. We can be friends again when Jeremy and Scott are out of school. Love you!

Popular posts from this blog

Dare Essay winner

Grandpa & Grandma Young Visit

Rylan and the Beginning of Mission Prep