Madelyn turns 12
Maddy turned 12 on Sept. 9th 2020! I had her gifts wrapped on the coffee table and I let her open them periodically throughout the day, perks of having school at home. She is much easier to shop for than Rylan, and I had her gifts purchased weeks in advance. She wanted Posca markers, a Kindle Fire, and a Hydroflask water bottle. I also found some cute battery-operated lights that she can hang on the bottom of the top bunk so she can have some light. Instead of a cake, she wanted to have donuts so she stacked them up cute and I made a banner with my Cricut. She wanted Panda Express for dinner, she loves their orange chicken.
Madelyn is such a special girl! She has a mind of her own and isn't afraid to stand up for what she wants or believes in. She is outspoken, adventurous, hilarious, and likes to tease like her dad. She can make a friend in 2 seconds! She is very responsible and has amazed us with her at-home learning. We have hardly had to get involved at all, she takes care of everything on her own and makes great grades. For about 3 months she was going to school in person two days a week and she wasn't nervous at all about going to a new school and finding her way around. She just confidently said, "I'll figure it out!" I haven't let her go to friends' houses during this pandemic but I did say that she could play outside with friends and she has played outside almost every day even when it was 20 degrees out. She is very social and loves to make up dances and games with her friends.
We love you Maddy-pants!
Comments