Musical Ian

Ian is such a funny kid, he loves music.  Here he is giving us a show with his toy trumpet



Rockin out on the keyboard, he knows which buttons to push to make different beats and songs


and dancing, he asks to dance to "Rio" almost daily.


When he isn't practicing his musical talent he watches football with dad (yeah Ian that is how I feel about the sport too)

 builds forts with Maddy
 lets Maddy read him books in the morning so mom can get an extra few minutes of sleep
 and loves to snuggle with his family, mostly with his mom, but here he was letting Madelyn hug him on the couch

Comments

Lisa Fox said…
He is seriously the cutest little boy. I love his little personality. I love the sweet pics of him and Maddy cuddling. Love it!!!
Margaret said…
We just watched all of the videos several times after several requests from B & L. Lizzie looked at me while watching them and said "I'm laughing." Ian is so adorable.

Popular posts from this blog

Dare Essay winner

Grandpa & Grandma Young Visit

Rylan and the Beginning of Mission Prep