Rylan Earns his Wolf

In Rylan's cub scout pack they have a tradition that when you earn your wolf you have to "wolf" down a plate of whipped cream while every one chants, "wolf, wolf, wolf!"  Rylan couldn't wait until it would be his turn, I think it actually helped to motivate him!





 My handsome boys going to a Eagle court of honor for a boy in our ward.  Scott is the boy scout chairman, and he is having a great time earning some badges himself and helping the boys in our ward with theirs.  It is so fun to see these two work on goals together, Rylan loves his time with his dad.

Comments

Lisa Fox said…
I love the "wolf wolf" Chant. If i'm ever in scouts again I'm stealing that. Way to go Rylan!

Popular posts from this blog

Dare Essay winner

Grandpa & Grandma Young Visit

Rylan and the Beginning of Mission Prep