One Last Sha-bang

After we locked up our house for one last time we traveled 3 hours to my parent's place in Rexburg, Idaho. We stayed there for a week, we walked down to the BYU-Idaho campus where we went to school. It has changed so much! We kept saying, "we wish we had this when we were here!"




BYU-Idaho have some gorgeous gardens that the horticulture students plant and take care of. We took some of our engagement photos here (thanks to my roommate Andrea.)


We played with family, Anna even came to see us for the weekend.




It never ceases to amaze me that every time we gather with my family we have big expectations to do all these big things, but we have so much fun just sitting around talking and watching the kids play. That is what we do best. My niece Grace came over and played with the kids, and we laughed at their antics and fits.


We went to Jackson Hole, WY and Teton National Park, this was something that we always wanted to do while we were in school, but we never could afford it I guess. It is so beautiful.




happy camper Ian

String Lake, that water was so clear and fresh from the mountains, which as you can see still had snow on them.








Maddy taking a break, she wanted me to leave her alone there, she is a little sassy.





M'Lynn and Rylan making crazy faces
one of the funny shirts we saw. . .haa haa



Comments

Andrea Grover said…
Oh, yeah! I 'member those pictures! Unrelated: I've been to Yellowstone lots of times, but I don't think I've ever just driven through Grand Teton National Park.
Did Scott get one of those shirts? haha! They are awesome!!

I heard you guys got food poisoning! OHH NO!!! Hope you get to feeling better soon! (and you get to enjoy some of those scones!)

Popular posts from this blog

Dare Essay winner

Grandpa & Grandma Young Visit

Rylan and the Beginning of Mission Prep