Bryce Canyon

It has become tradition for the Hooglands to go to St George with the Tophams for Memorial Day. We decided to check out Bryce Canyon while we were there, that was our main event. We didn't have much time for anything else but relaxing, playing lots of games, and going to the outlet malls (which was fine with us). We also stopped at the Beaver, UT cheese factory and had the yummiest ice cream and some cheese curds for the ride home.

Bryce Canyon was amazing, apparently I have been there before with my grandparents, but I don't really remember it. My Grandpa Buck and Grandma Winnie loved this place and I could completely feel them there. It was exciting for me to be there.









The park is covered with Hoodoo's..here is the definition in case you wanted to know.



Where do you change your toddlers diaper in the middle of the wilderness? In the trunk of the car of course!


We also went to the neighborhood splash pad with the kids, but Maddy would not enter in the spraying water, but she loved playing with Lena and Shelby.

Comments

Anonymous said…
oh, good times! I wish you could have come with us to Bear Lake it was a good time! Later this summer we'll all have to go and get a boat.

Popular posts from this blog

Dare Essay winner

Grandpa & Grandma Young Visit

Rylan and the Beginning of Mission Prep