Halloween has come and gone!
(thank goodness!) Although we have the hyper children still, now with loads of candy. Rylan claimed that the candy was for "all of us" he is so nice to share, and he has no idea that when he goes to bed Scott and I raid his stash. Rylan wanted to be "Anakin Skywalker when he was angry"...(since he has a lot of different wardrobes in the movies). Since he was Anakin I thought that Maddy would make a good Yoda. So I hurried and sewed a hood onto my black bathrobe for Rylan, and got some fleece, and velcro to put Maddy's together. We had fun, Madelyn even got into it, she liked getting candy and wouldn't let go of her bag. We went to our ward's "trunk or treat" just before dark then came home and did our neighborhood. I didn't want to take Madelyn out for too much longer so I was thankful when our neighbor with his four-wheeler pulling a wagon for the kids to sit in, invited Rylan to go trick or treating with them. I could hear Rylan's little giggle up and down the street.



We carved pumpkins a couple weeks ago, Maddy thought that the pumpkin tasted good and after they had faces on them she kept calling them "baby" and tried to pick them up, but it was a bit too heavy for her and she got really mad!



This is them being "scary"


After they had been lit up,

This next picture just warms my heart, Rylan has become quite the reader. He loves to sit and sound out things and on this night he even got Maddy to sit down and listen to him read, which is a rare occasion!



We carved pumpkins a couple weeks ago, Maddy thought that the pumpkin tasted good and after they had faces on them she kept calling them "baby" and tried to pick them up, but it was a bit too heavy for her and she got really mad!



This is them being "scary"


After they had been lit up,

This next picture just warms my heart, Rylan has become quite the reader. He loves to sit and sound out things and on this night he even got Maddy to sit down and listen to him read, which is a rare occasion!
Comments