Ian's 9th Birthday


Ian played another season with Upward. This year his friend Boston joined him, they had a blast together!





Ian wanted to have a Star Wars birthday party this year. He has never had a friend birthday party before but he has some pretty awesome friends that he wanted to have fun with. We made baby Yoda cupcakes


We had Pizza, Padawan popcorn, DeathStar Doughnuts, Han Rolos (rollo chocolates), Light sabers (twizzlers), mini Ewoks (Teddy Graham crackers)

                                         

Ian invited 3 friends, here was our party agenda:

*Boys enter and receive their cloaks that I made and inflatable light sabers and sit on couch until all arrive.

*Jedi Master Rylan teaches them fighting stance, and a fight sequence. They take turns fighting each other,

*In walks Darth Vader (Madelyn dressed up with a mask) to the “Empire March” He fights all the Jedis in training one at a time, then escapes.

* Piñata- we used the force to find the Death Star piñata and destroyed it. 

*Blaster training-I got a plastic table cloth and cut out holes and taped wooden embroidery hoops around the holes to make sturdy targets, and labeled the holes based on their size, 100, 50, & 25. They each got a mini blaster nerf gun and they took turns shooting at the target

* We made Star Wars characters out of paper ( I found a website with some printable characters that you cut and fold and tape)

*Opened presents

*Guess Who- I had some masks of Star Wars characters and one person closed their eyes while I put a mask on them and the others had to give him hints to make him guess his character 

* Duel scene training video- I had Rylan search up a YouTube video with all the Star Wars light saber duels.

*Pizza & cupcakes, and sing happy birthday

*DONE! 

I was exhausted! But the boys had so much fun!


                                         

                                         








 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dare Essay winner

Grandpa & Grandma Young Visit

Rylan and the Beginning of Mission Prep