Fall 2014
We took the kids to Bengstons,
They have the best apple cider doughnuts!
Rylan and I participated in the Helping Hallie 5k. Madelyn was in the stroller for the first lap then I left her with one of my youth group girls for the second lap so I could go faster. Rylan beat me by a couple minutes.
We enjoyed the fall colors at our favorite places Waterfall Glen
and our neighborhood pond
Scott and Ian drove to Idaho for two weeks to go hunting. Yes, Scott did take a selfie with a dead deer.Ian was a trooper in the car and enjoyed playing with his cousins and Aunt Breezi while Scott hunted and fished everyday.
We braved the freezing temperatures, luckily the rain came later and our costumes fit over our coats!
We had dinner at the Foxes home, which has been a tradition since we moved here. Love this cute cowgirl!
I dressed up as super woman for the Relief Society party
I had to document Scott's facial hair because he can't keep a beard while in the Army, and I love it when he can grow a beard!
Maddy had a play date with her friend Aubry, they raked up the leaves
I made two t-shirt rag quilts one for my nephew Porter who was arriving home from his mission in Independence, Missouri
and one for my niece M'lynn who just graduated highschool
Ian mysteriously woke up with a rash that later turned him into a puffy face
3 trips to the doctor, allergy meds, and steroids, and he was back to normal, but we never did figure out what caused this reaction!





Comments