Famlily Photoshoot

 
Our young women's group (which I have the pleasure of serving with) had a fundraiser for their girls camp.  The adults and some of the girls took family portraits and then edited them and put them on a CD.  I specifically wanted my friend Lisa who is also a leader to take our pictures, because...well she is awesome and my kids are familiar with her (so much that Maddy names her dolls after her). I think they turned out great!  Ian was seriously so grumpy and we only got about two smiles out of him the whole time, but thanks to my Photoshop Elements program I easily swapped his sad face for one of his happy faces and made some great photos!
 
dear Rylan

Scott and his little Madelyn (they are a lot alike!)  Scott used to get in trouble for talking too much, and Maddy does too! Both like to tease, and can make friends and strike up a conversation with anyone!

Me and my boys, Rylan is very tender-hearted and sensitive like me, he is also a people pleaser and thrives on appreciation and recognition.  Ian is just a sweetie, we aren't sure what his little personality is going to be like yet. 
 
 Love this one, it I didn't have to swap a smiling Ian, didn't know how to fix his high water pants though :)


Sweet Maddy, so inquisitive, happy, emotional, in her own little world, and friendly.  We can go to a park and she will make a best friend after 10 minutes of being there.  She loves to dress up and be fashionable and would wear a dress every day if I would let her.
 

I love this one too
 Ian's face was taken from another picture by they way!

My precious babies, is Ian crying or smiling?

 This picture is what Ian looked like in 98% of the pictures. . . he was having such a hard day and would not look up or smile.



 
M'Lynn, strong, brave, independent, loving, inclusive, not afraid to be who she is and stand up for what she believes in.
 I was really hamming it up
there we go, that is better. . .

 
I thought they turned out pretty well!  They were perfect Mother's Day gifts to send to our moms and grandmothers too!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dare Essay winner

Grandpa & Grandma Young Visit

Rylan and the Beginning of Mission Prep