Ian 1 year!
Our little Ian turned one years old on the 11th! Oh what a fast year that was, did I mention that we moved twice last year! Ian's birthday started off with breakfast, he usually has a full breakfast then when I make my breakfast smoothie, he wants it so bad too, I gave him a little in one of Madelyn's cups. He sat there on the stool in the kitchen and drank the whole thing, threw it on the floor and crawled off. Madelyn thought he should wear that hat today, it lasted for about 2 minutes.

For lunch he tried his first PB & J sandwich! He really loved it I think, because he ate the whole thing, and some grapes. Ian you got a little jelly on your lip!

After his afternoon nap, Rylan and dad were home so we could start the party. We played with balloons. . .

Opened presents, some of which were recycled from his big brother, is that horrible that we gave him some of Rylan's old toys that were stored away? We just are at a point where we don't want to buy a lot more toys, he might be our last, I said might Grammy, Oma and Grandma! Can you see the joy in Scott's face in the background?

Then he got his first birthday cupcake! At first he was a bit unsure of what to do. . .

Then Rylan gave him a lick of frosting. . .and he stuffed that thing in his mouth. . .

and wouldn't let it go!

YUM!

What could I tell you about our Ian? He is super sweet, and loves to be cuddled. He is also very hard to get a picture of!

He likes to explore and climb, and get into everything!

He loves to make his brother and sister laugh, I think he might be our jokester. He is starting to do things just because he gets a reaction out of us. So funny!

He is a very happy baby and loves to play games like peek-a-boo, patty-cake and rolling the ball back and forth, he is almost walking on his own. He can take about 3 steps.

His favorite toys are balls, and ones that play music. He can say three words: hi, dada, and uh-oh and he does the sign for all done when he is full. We are working on more signs, I don't think he is going to be much of a talker, (which is fine with me because I get enough talk from Madelyn all-of-the-time!)
For lunch he tried his first PB & J sandwich! He really loved it I think, because he ate the whole thing, and some grapes. Ian you got a little jelly on your lip!
After his afternoon nap, Rylan and dad were home so we could start the party. We played with balloons. . .
Opened presents, some of which were recycled from his big brother, is that horrible that we gave him some of Rylan's old toys that were stored away? We just are at a point where we don't want to buy a lot more toys, he might be our last, I said might Grammy, Oma and Grandma! Can you see the joy in Scott's face in the background?
Then he got his first birthday cupcake! At first he was a bit unsure of what to do. . .
Then Rylan gave him a lick of frosting. . .and he stuffed that thing in his mouth. . .
and wouldn't let it go!
YUM!
What could I tell you about our Ian? He is super sweet, and loves to be cuddled. He is also very hard to get a picture of!
He likes to explore and climb, and get into everything!
He loves to make his brother and sister laugh, I think he might be our jokester. He is starting to do things just because he gets a reaction out of us. So funny!
He is a very happy baby and loves to play games like peek-a-boo, patty-cake and rolling the ball back and forth, he is almost walking on his own. He can take about 3 steps.
His favorite toys are balls, and ones that play music. He can say three words: hi, dada, and uh-oh and he does the sign for all done when he is full. We are working on more signs, I don't think he is going to be much of a talker, (which is fine with me because I get enough talk from Madelyn all-of-the-time!)
Here he is finding me in the kitchen and saying "hi", then attacking me and trying to get the camera.
We love you little guy, we are so happy that you came into our family, you make us complete.
Comments
We have a package to send to him... if I can ever get off to the post office. Ugg.
He is such a cutie pie! Love that boy :)