Elizabeth's blessing

Last weekend we went to Provo for my niece's blessing. We arrived at their church house and the instant we got there and it was quiet while people were getting ready to worship, Maddy starts fidgeting with her dress and says out loud multiple times, "I wanna be naked!" I wanna be naked mommy!" It must have made her itch for a second there. We distracted her with something and she didn't mention it again. Sweet baby Elizabeth Lynnette (named after my mother) was born back in October. She wore the blessing dress that I was blessed in and that Maddy was blessed in. So we had to take a picture. Maddy really didn't want to sit still, and she was for sure not going to smile. This was the best we could do.



Doesn't it look like I am smuggling a basketball under my shirt? It is just a perfectly round ball isn't it!

I had to tell her that we were taking a princess picture with all the girls. That helped a little. She loves princessess. In fact everytime she wears a dress, she IS a princess. She also loves to sing, and what did she happen to find at Aunt Margaret's house? A microphone! I did not know she even knew what to do with a microphone, but she went crazy singing a song for daddy who was trying to take a little snooze.

<



Comments

Oh my goodness! What a ham! Love that she announced her need to be naked at the blessing :) HILARIOUS! Go Maddy! Good thing she is just a toddler! HA! And that song, OH MY GOODNESS! What beautiful singing, and was that english or some made up language? I love that little girl!
Oh yeah, you're belly is totally a basketball! It really looks like it's fake :) I guess we'll find out if it's real or not in about a month right? btw Elizabeth is darling! She looks like Ben! Funny how your kids and Margs kids don't look more similar yet they both look sooooo like Youngs! How old is Elizabeth? She looks twice the size of Kendall :) bUt that could be because Maddy is soooo tiny!
Margaret said…
Oh my goodness, there is never a dull moment with her. Thanks for letting us borrow your dress.
Jody said…
Scott's facials are stinkin hilarious with Maddy singing to him hahaha

Popular posts from this blog

Dare Essay winner

Grandpa & Grandma Young Visit

Rylan and the Beginning of Mission Prep