6 Months!



Can it be true? Can my little baby already be 6 months? I took the pictures of her in her pink sweater (Anna I promise this is the biggest flower/bow she has) last week and the other pictures (in the green) of her the other day, this is as close to a professional picture as it is going to get for a while. We want to get family pictures this summer, and pictures of just the kids, but I worry about Madelyn because whenever she meets a new face she is usually really shy and doesn't crack a smile. It takes her a little bit to warm up to someone. So how in the world is someone she doesn't know going to get her to smile for a professional photo? Oh well this will have to do...


Comments

These are great! You obviously took photography in high school!!! TOday I couldn't stop thinking about how I get to see you guys so soon!!!! WOO WHOO!!!
Those are very cute photos! It's crazy how fast time flies, isn't it! Well, you have two of the cutest kids we know! We miss you guys!
Anonymous said…
such a cute little girl!!! I finished tieing the blanket last night and started on the ruffle tonight, I didn't get too far so if you want to have some fun... I will be working on it!!
She is so dang adorable--I can not wait to see you this summer--She's gonna be all grown up by then--

I just talked to Grandma yesterday --and she was gushing again --about that cute little bug--
Kisses to those babies--we just love you all so much --
KK

Popular posts from this blog

She's HERE!

Our new nephew!

I've been picture tagged