Grandma & Grandpa Young drove all the way from Idaho to visit us! It took them 2 1/2 days because they stopped at Mt. Rushmore, but they got here around 1:00 pm and we were all so excited and when Rylan got off the bus, they were there waiting for him! With G & G Young comes the I-pad which is a good way for Grandmas and Grandpas to get to actually hold their grandkids all they want. Ian learned quite a bit from the I-pad just from their time here. Ian has learned to say, "cheese" whenever someone points a camera at him I am sorry to say that we didn't do that much, and when I asked them what they wanted to do they said that just wanted to watch me be a mom and play with the kids. They even babysat while Scott and I went to a dance, and when Scott was out of town I went to play with friends one Friday. I felt guilty leaving but they insisted on letting me have a night out away from kids. We did hav...
Comments
KK